If you suffer from bruxism, your teeth run the risk of grinding and gnashing together without your input. Oftentimes, this process occurs while you sleep. If left untreated, it can damage your tooth enamel and leave you with oral accidents or injuries.
It’s never too late to consider what bruxism symptoms look like, including the following:
– Do you have any earache-like symptoms?
– Have you witnessed any moments that your jaw cannot open or close as required, or to its fullest extent?
– Have you seen a change in the appearance of your teeth?
– Have you spotted an increase in tooth sensitivity or enamel wear?
– Do your teeth have any signs of chips or cracks that cannot be explained or accounted for?
– Does your tongue feel extra sensitive, or feature any strange markings?
– Have you discovered or felt any tissue damage to your inner cheek tissue?
– Have you felt or been told that you grind and gnash your teeth unconsciously or in your sleep?
No matter which bruxism treatment you desire, Dr. Indra Quagliata and our team at IQ Family & Cosmetic Dentistry will make sure that your teeth are properly treated. To schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning at our dentist office in Rochester, New York, please contact us at 585-475-0140. We look forward to helping you with all of your oral health needs!